Zoe encourages clients to embrace self-awareness through compassionate exploration and acceptance that results in a meaningful relationship with their inner-self and reflected in positive changes in important areas of their life.
Zoe provides clients with a safe and encouraging space for exploration and change. She works with everyone from early childhood right through to senior years and covers a wide range of problem areas such as stress management, anxiety and depression, grief and loss, relationship difficulties, workplace bullying, major mental disorders such as schizophrenia and addictions difficulties. She works from a cognitive behavioural framework (CBT) and uses principles of positive psychology, acceptance, and solution-focused therapy and mindfulness. Zoe’s focus is on helping clients recognise their strengths and areas for growth in a compassionate way, to build on their strengths and make the important links between their thoughts feelings and behaviours. She has a warm and empathic approach and is grateful for the opportunities to help her clients. Zoe looks forward to working with you in your endeavour to achieve overall optimised wellbeing.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- Carer Fatigue and Difficulties
- Personality disorders
- Covid19 related difficulties
- Marital/Relationship difficulties
- Pain management
- Anger management
- Adjustment difficulties
- and many more
- Master of Clinical Psychology – Deakin University
- Master of Science Psychology (Hons.) – University of Auckland
- Master of Behavioural Sciences: Addictions (Hons.) – University of Auckland
- Registered Psychologist with AHPRA (Psychology Board of Australia) endorsement in Clinical Psychology
- Years in practice: 15+ years
Zoe is fluent in Macedonian, Serbo-Croatian and Bulgarian language.
Zoe is available for telehealth consultations only
Please call reception on 1300224665 to book an appointment with Zoe