October 2017: We are opening a NEW OFFICE in Mooroolbark early next month – contact us today with your CV
We are always seeking the services of AHPRA Registered and Clinical Psychologists to join our team to meet the ever growing demand for our services.
- Are you passionate about helping clients work through their issues?
- Do you enjoy the challenge and variety of a diverse client base?
- Do you enjoy working autonomously as a professional, while enjoying the support of a varied team around you?
- Would you like the opportunity to choose the client types and presentations that you see?
- Do you wish to choose your own hours and client load?
Then we have an opening for you to join our team in one or more of our growing private practice locations:-
Our clients range from children and adolescents, to adults, couples and families, with presentations including mood and anxiety disorders; personality, developmental and other disorders.
Recent graduates with full registration are welcome to apply and will find themselves fully supported as our work environment is friendly and positive.
What we offer:
- Contract role with flexible hours to suit your schedule
- Ability to select client types and presentations
- Attractive session rates – industry-leading fee split
- Administrative staff to answer the telephone, book appointments, liaise with clients, Medicare, Medical Centres and more
- Managed electronic record keeping and appointment diary
- Thriving, widely experienced team for peer supervision and support
- Large, growing referral base providing clients from all over Victoria
- Marketing of your skills and experience
If the above describes you, then we would love to hear from you. Use the form below to contact our HR department and we will talk further about the opportunities that we have right now for the right person.
Comments or questions are welcome.