BA(Psych), GDip(Counselling Psych)
Something about Lethe…
Born in New Zealand, of Ngati Tuwharetoa Iwi (tribe), Lethe has lived and worked in both Australia and New Zealand for over 25 years. She is a Registered Psychologist in both lands, and works as a Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Group Facilitator and Supervisor. Lethe is a Psychodramatist, and a qualified Trainer, Educator and Practitioner in this field.
Lethe has practiced in the fields of Trauma and Sexual abuse Counselling, Grief, loss and Palliative Care, and has worked within the Primary Mental Health sector, assisting people affected by Depression, Anxiety, Relationship issues, Identity and Cultural issues, and the range of Workplace and Stage-of-Life issues.
Counselling for those who…
- are looking to overcome difficulties affecting mental health and well-being
- need more support than they are currently receiving in their efforts to deal with trauma and loss
- are looking for greater strength, interest and vitality in their lives, in their families, in relationships with self and with others
- would like greater clarity and satisfaction in the work undertaken in day to day life, both paid and unpaid
- would like to build confidence and self-esteem
- are working on breaking habits that diminish energy
- desire greater resilience and a stronger self-knowledge and acceptance
Relationship work may involve the presence of Partner or significant other person – this can be discussed with Lethe prior to counselling, or during the course of the therapy.
NEWS: From 1st of May, 2017, All Southbank appointments will be relocated to our new Little Collins Street office.
Please call reception on 1300224665 to book an appointment with Lethe.
Our online self-service booking system is undergoing a major overhaul, and will be unavailable until the end of May 2017. Until then, our friendly reception team is happy to take your call and book your appointments for you. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.