At The Talk Shop, we believe in nurturing the mental and emotional well-being of our professionals and showing them the same care that they show their patients.
Working with us provides autonomy over your schedule and caseload within a supportive team environment where you can learn, contribute and grow. We offer flexible hours with an industry-leading fee split, and we do more of the non-clinical work so you don’t have to.
- Full, unconditional registration with AHPRA as a Registered Psychologist or Registered Clinical Psychologist
- Up-to-date CPD
- Current ABN and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Complete flexibility – work whenever you want, with Clients suited to your specialisation.
- An industry-leading 70/30 split in fees, paid every week.
- The option to work safely at home, in the comfort of your own space.
- A steady stream of Clients needing your help – we’ll make sure that your calendar is as filled as you want it to be.
- Administrative support – invoicing, bookings, rescheduling, endless phone calls…leave these to us. This gives you more time and energy to focus on providing the best support our Clients need.
- Peer supervision and support – we have a thriving, widely experienced team to make sure that you are also taken care of.
At The Talk Shop, we do more of the admin so you can focus on your clinical work to provide high-quality therapy to Clients, earn an enviable income, and know we’ve got your back.
Start a meaningful new chapter of your career and apply now at The Talk Shop.