Postgraduate Dip. Psych
Beth is a Psychologist with experience working with both adults and children across hospital and private practice settings. Beth is passionate about tailoring therapy to suit the needs of her clients and is able to practice from both interpersonal/systemic frameworks including Psychodynamic and Psychoanalytic therapy, and skills-based stances including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
Beth has a warm therapeutic style and is committed to providing her clients with a safe and supportive therapeutic relationship. She welcomes adult, adolescent and child clients and is comfortable working with client goals that range from symptom relief from serious mental illness to personal transformation and self-actualisation.
Areas of interest
- Trauma, including PTSD, childhood and interpersonal trauma.
- Compulsive eating and body image disturbances
- Interpersonal and relationship problems
- Sexual dysfunction
- Personality Disturbances
- Goal setting and motivation
- Family problems
- Child/Adolescent emotional problems
- Child development and attachment
- Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Substance Abuse
Beth is available at our Reservoir office
Please call reception on 1300224665 to book an appointment with Beth.